Whether these are enjoyed post-gym or for an evening treat, this is a guilt-free snack for any time of day devised by the marvellous Glutarama! Cook up a batch and keep them fresh in a meal prep tray. A single compartment Igluu meal prep container should do the trick!
- 100g cashews
- 100g dates
- 70g ground almonds
- 70g crystallised ginger
- 50g coconut oil
- 40g buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp carob flour
- 100g of 85% dark chocolate (to coat)
- Firstly add the nuts, followed by the rest of the ingredients, into a blender and whizz
- Split into walnut-size pieces and roll into balls using your hands
- Slowly heat the dark chocolate in the microwave
- Dip the balls into the chocolate and place onto a non-stick surface
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Igluu meal prep containers can be purchased on our website.