Taking just 5 minutes to prep, these easy mixed spice chicken thighs are ideal for meal prep! Cook up a batch and pop in a single compartment Igluu meal prep container so you can grab them from the fridge, re-heat and voila! A quick, tasty dinner or lunch to get your macros up.
- 10 skinned, boneless chicken thighs
- 1tsp of salt, garam masala, cinnamon, turmeric, ground cumin, ground paprika and ground coriander
- Heat the oven to 180
- In a large, ovenproof dish, mix all of the spices together.
- Add the thighs and mix well.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve or pop in an Igluu meal prep container for another day.
Igluu meal prep containers are available to buy on our website.
Leave a comment